Intestinal health is not only one of the most pressing health issues for millions of people around the globe, it is one in which the most cutting edge discoveries are happening on a daily basis.
Our articles below are a great primer for those wanting to learn more about how to support a healthy GI tract and the crucial role that probiotics play in promoting overall digestive health, gut diversity and a healthy, immune-supportive, and balanced microbiome.
Join us to learn how to promote foundational gut health and support the optimal makeup of your gastrointestinal tract!
In This Section
- Best Probiotic Supplements
- Healthy Weight with a Balanced Microbiome
- Intestinal Permeability, Leaky Gut, and Probiotics
- Maintaining Healthy Gut Flora
- Microbiome Basics: What You Need to Know
- Microbiome Transfer from Mother to Baby
- Probiotics for Immune System Support
- Refrigerated Probiotics: Truly Shelf Stable?
- The Commensal Gut Flora You Need Now
- The Gut Brain Connection: Key to Mental Health?
“Most probiotic supplements are made from fragile, lactic-acid based organisms. Prescript-Assist is different.”> Learn about Prescript-Assist.